Tender No. BPC/ESD/2K17/T-6 dated 8th July 2017
- The Electricity Services Division, under Distribution and Customer Services Department, Bhutan Power Corporation Limited (hereinafter refer to as “the Employer”) has a budget for right of way clearing. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for the right of way clearing in and around Thimphu distribution network (hereinafter referred as “works”).
- The Electricity Services Division, Distribution and Customer Services Department, Bhutan Power Corporation Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”) now invites sealed bids from Bhutanese petty contractors with ) valid trade license
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of:
Senior Divisional Manager,
Electricity Services Division,
Bhutan Power Corporation Limited,
Telephone No: +975-2-336884;
Read more »
Dasho Ugyen Chhewang, Chairman, Board of Directors travelled to Trashigang and Samdrupjongkhar as a part of the familiarization tour from 02 July 2017 to 06 July 2017. Dasho Ugyen visited the following sites during the 5 days tour.
1. 2×10 MVA, 132/33 kV Corlung substation area, Trashiyangtse which will be constructed for construction power of Khollongchu Hydro Project.
2. Chenary Mini Hydel which is planned to be rehabilitated
3. Khaling Minihydel rehabilitation area that is being planned including the intake
4. 132 kV Kanglung –Phuntshothang Transmission line Project Office at Phuntshothang, Samdrupjongkhar
5. Deothang substation, Samdrupjongkhar
6. Ekra housing complex at Deothang, Samdrupjongkhar
7. RCO office at Samdrupjongkhar
The 15th foundation day of BPC was celebrated at Kedheykhar, Mongar and Honorable Prime Minister Dasho Tshering Tobgay graced the occasion as the Chief Guest.
BPC Management and senior officials started the day by offering prayers and butter lamps at Kedheykhar Shedra, Mongar.
This is to notify all our valued customers in Sombeykha and Ghakeling, Samar and Esu gewog under Haa Dzongkhag and part of Naja gewog, under Paro Dzongkhag that, there will be power supply interruption with effect from 10th July to 31st August 2017 from 8.30 AM to 5:30 PM for Right of Way (RoW) clearing along the corridor of 33 kV and 11 kV power lines.
Therefore, Bhutan Power Corporation Limited (BPC), Haa requests our valued customers to kindly bear with us. We apologize for any inconveniences that might cause during the above period.
For any further information, please call us at 1250.