Sealed bids are invited from the eligible Small Class (W3 Category) Bhutanese Contractors registered with the Construction Development Board and holding valid trade licence for the following work:
|Sl#||Name of Work||Estimated Cost (Nu.)||Sale Date||Submission||Opening||Bid Security (Nu.)||Completion Time|
|Miscellaneous civil works under ESD, Gelephu & RSD, Gelephu||2,835,145.02||08/04/2019 to 08/05/2019||09/05/2019 before 12.00 PM||09/05/2019 at 2.30 PM||
23/SMD/BPC/PLG/Vol-1/2019/ 2nd April, 2019
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
- Bhutan Power Corporation Limited would like to invite Sealed bids from eligible Bhutanese firms for the following works:
|Sl No||Tender No.||Description of Works||Bid Security||Departmental Estimate||Eligible Firm|
|1.||BPC/SMD/PLG/ELEC/TENDER-01||Supply, laying of cables, installation and commissioning of CCTV system at 400/220/66/11 kV substation, Malbase, Pasakha||Nu. 20,000.00||Nu. 1,037,872.44||Bhutanese firm with valid trade license|
|2.||BPC/SMD/PLG/CIVIL/TENDER-02||Construction of water diversion drains and associated civil work at Malbase, Pasakha||Nu. 34,500.00||Nu. 1,731,164.27||Small Contractor with valid trade license and registered with CDB for W3 work|
|3.||BPC/SMD/PLG/CIVIL/TENDER-03||Providing and laying of PCC at approach road and Parking along with the construction of RRM wall at Phuentsholing substation||Nu. 27,000.00||Nu. 1,338,294.31||Small Contractor with valid trade license and registered with CDB for W1 work.|
- The complete set of bidding documents for the above works can be purchased from the Office of Substation Maintenance Division, Transmission Department, BPC, Phuentsholing upon submission of written application and payment of non-refundable fee of Nu. 1,000/- from3rd April till3rd May 2019 during office hours.
- All Bids must be delivered to Substation Maintenance Division, BPC, P/ling on or before 12:30 hours on May 3, 2019 and will be opened in the Conference Hall of BPC, P/ling on the same day at 15:30 hours, in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend.
- For further clarification, please call +975-05-251809 during office hours.
The BPC reserves the right to reject or accept the bids without assigning any reason.
Offtg. Regional Director
The Regional Corporate Office, BPC Mongar would like to invite sealed bids from Small class categories of Bhutanese National Contractors having valid Trade License and registered with the Construction Development Board (CDB) for the works attached.
|Tender No & Date||Tender Name||Opening date & time||Category of Works|
|BPC/RCO-MON/TENDER/2019/16 dated March 29, 2019||Right of Way clearing and pole painting for electrical distribution networks under BPC Lhuentse, Mongar, Tashigang and Tashiyangtse.||29.04.2019|
|BPC/RCO-MON/TENDER/2019/17 dated March 29, 2019||Civil works under BPC Tashigang, Lhuentse and Mongar.|| 29.04.2019|
|W1 & W3|
- Sale of Bid Document : March 29, 2019 to April 27, 2019
- Place of Sale : RCO, BPC, Mongar
- Submission date & time : April 29, 2019 (1:00 PM)
- Venue for opening of bids : RCO, BPC, Mongar
- Cost of bidding documents : Nu. 1000.00
The detailed bidding documents can be purchased from the office of the Regional Director, RCO, BPC, Mongar upon submission of copies of valid Trade license, CDB registration certificate and Tax clearance certificates with appropriate written application. For further inquiries, please contact at office No. 04-641460 during office hours.