BPC became corporate member of IAIA in 2016 and have renewed the membership for another one year starting May 2018.
As a corporate member, BPC’s benefits includes:
- Establish our organization as a leader in social and environmental responsibility.
- Connect with potential customers through IAIA’s network, and its 700+ participants at IAIA’s annual conferences.
- Stay current in the latest international news and developments in Impact Assessment (IA), and receive the IAIA journal – the widely acclaimed international journal of IAIA.
- Learn how IA as practiced around the globe can benefit you in the work you do and how you can contribute to improved global IA practices.
- Access outstanding training available on IA techniques at both the IAIA annual conferences and through customized in-house opportunities.
- Raise the profile of our company’s IA activities.
- Show our company’s leadership in applying IA.
Impact assessment, simply defined, is the process of identifying the future consequences of a current or proposed action. IAIA is the International Association for Impact Assessment, the leading global network on best practice in the use of impact assessment for informed decision making regarding policies, programs, plans and projects. IAIA was organized in 1980 to bring together researchers, practitioners, and users of various types of impact assessment from all parts of the world. IAIA involves people from many disciplines and professions. IAIA members include corporate planners and managers, public interest advocates, government planners and administrators, private consultants and policy analysts, university and college teachers and their students.
IAIA activities seek to;
- Develop approaches and practices for comprehensive and integrated impact assessment,
- Improve assessment procedures and methods for practical application,
- Promote training of impact assessment and public understanding of the field,
- Provide professional quality assurance by peer review and other means, and
- Share information networks, timely publications, and professional meetings.
IAIA members number more than 1,700 and represent over 120 countries.
BHUTAN POWER CORPORATION LIMITED
REGIONAL CORPORATE OFFICE
|Tender No. : BPC/RCO-PLING/ESD-O&M/2018/01 Dated 19/05/2018.
Work Name : Labour Contract for Right of Way (RoW) Clearing of distribution system under ESD, Phuentsholing.
|The Bhutan Power Corporation Limited (BPC) invites sealed bids from Small class categories of Bhutanese National Contractors with W4 (Power and Telecommunications) mentioned in the bidding documents having valid Trade License and registered with the Construction Development Board (CDB) for the works as mentioned below:|
a) Sale of Bid Document
b) Cost of Bid document
c) Bid Security
d) Place of Sale
e) Date of Submission
f) Place of Submission
g) Opening Date
h) Place of Opening
19th May 2018 to 6th June 2018
Nu. 10,000/- each (Non-refundable)
ESD, BPC, Phuentsholing.
7th June 2018 (1500 hours)
ESD, BPC, Phuentsholing
7th June 2018 (1530 hours)
BPC Conference Hall, Phuentsholing
|A complete set of bidding document may be purchased from the office of the Divisional Manager, ESD, Phuentsholing upon submission of copies of valid trade license, CDB registration certificate and Tax clearance certificates with written application. For any queries, contact at+975-5-254429/252100.
Link for advertisement sent to the Kuensel Corporation Limited .
|BHUTAN POWER CORPORATION REGIONAL CORPORATE OFFICE (WEST) WANGDUEPHODRANG: BHUTAN|
|Tender No:||BPC/RCO-Civil/Tech-04//2018/02 dated 3rd May, 2018|
|Work Name:||1. Construction of Open store shed at Lobeysa, Punakha
2. Water supply at Olakha Substation, Thimphu
|The Bhutan Power Corporation Limited, RCO Wangdue invites sealed bids from small categories Contractors having valid Trade License and registered with the Construction Development Board (CDB) for the works as mentioned above:|
|a. Sale of Bid Document||3rd May, 2018 to 31st May 2018|
|b. Bid Security||Package 1: 34,250.00|
|Package 2: 36,000.00|
|c. Place of Sale||RCO (West), BPC, Wangduephodrang|
|d. Date of submission||1st June 2018 (12:30 hours)|
|e. Place of submission||RCO (West), BPC, Wangduephodrang|
|f. Opening Date||1st June 2018 (15:30 hours)|
|g. Place of Opening||RCO (West), BPC, Wangduephodrang|
|A Complete set of bidding document may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on submission of a written application with copy of valid license to the above address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Nu. 10,000.00 (Ngultrum Ten thousand only) payable to Accountant, Finance and Accounts Services, RCO (West), BPC, Wangdue. For any queries, contact at +975-2481734/+0097517876454
The office of Central Maintenance Division, Renewable Energy Department (RED), Thimphu would like to hereby invite sealed Bids from eligible National and International Firms for the following works:
Name of Work: Control & Protection System Upgradation and Synchronization of Chendebji Micro Hydro Power Plant to the Grid at Trongsa.
Estimated Cost: Nu. 2,000,000
Completion Period: 4 Months
Bid Security: Nu. 40,000 (Ngultrum Forty Thousand) or USD 588 (USD Five Hundred and Eighty Eight only)
Tender Document cost: Nu. 10,000 (non-refundable)
Read more »
The Regional Corporate Office, BPC, Mongar would like to invite interested Bhutanese citizen aged between 18 to 50 years to apply for the following vacancy:
|Sl.No||Position title||Slot||Qualification||Type of employment||Place of Posting|
Elementary Service Personnel(ESP)
Below class VIII
Contract with possible extension
|1. Gangzur Mini Hydel,ESD Lhuentse (Sweeper/Helper)
2. Rongchu Mini Hydel, ESD Lhuentse (Sweeper/Helper)
3. TMD Gyelpozhing (Night Guard/Sweeper)
The interested candidate needs to submit the following documents in duplicate along with BPC Job Application Form (Form can be downloaded from BPC website ( www.bpc.bt)
- Citizenship ID Card.
- Online Security Clearance (Validity of 1 Year).
- Medical Certificate (Validity of 6 Months).
- NOC from current employer, if employed.
The application needs to be submitted to the Asst. Human Resource Officer, RCO, BPC, Mongar (or) Divisional Manager ESD Lhuenste (or) Divisional Manager, TMD Gyelpozhing) during Office hours ( 9 AM to 5 PM) latest by May 28, 2018 (FN)
For any queries, please contact Phuntsho Wangdi, AHRO at 4641459/17508237.