- Letter of Intent (Feb 15th)
- Shortlisted Candidates for Communication Engineers & Technician (Feb 11th)
- On-Grid Rural Electrification Works of Off-Grid households under JICA Financing (Feb 8th)
- Internal vacancy announcement for the post of General Manager, FAS (Feb 7th)
- Site development works of Operation and Maintenance building at Pinsa, Wangdue phodrang.
- Site development works of Operation and Maintenance building at Tsirang.
- Site development works of operation and maintenance building and substation at Yurmoo, Trongsa.
- Bid Document for the Supply & Delivery Of Electrical Lines & Substation Materials (Jan 29th)
- Internal Vacancy Announcement for the post of Sub-Divisional Manager, ESSD, Gomtu (Jan 24th)
- Tender Document, RCO S/Jongkhar (Jan 21st)
- BPC bill payment via BDB ePay App (Jan 17th)
- Vacancy Announcement for Electronics & Communication Engineer & Technician II (Electrical) (Jan 11th)
- Tender Document for Hiring of Vehicle (Jan 4th)
- letter of Intent, RCO Mongar (Dec 21st)
- letter of Intent, RCO S/Jongkhar (Dec 20th)
- Letter of Acceptance for Construction of G+2 staff quarter along with the site development work at Panbang, Zhemgang (Dec 18th)
- Bhutan Power Corporation emerges as WINNERS
- Civil Service Award 2018 (Dec 13th)
- Supply & Construction of 2X5 MVA, 33/11 kV GIS substation at JDWNRH, Thimphu (Dec 12th)
- Letter of Intent for Tender No.BPC/TD/TMD/Civil/2018/Tender-02 October 2018. (Dec 11th)
Bhutan Power Corporation Limited was launched as a public utility on the 1st of July 2002 with the mandate of distributing electricity throughout the Country and also providing transmission access for generating stations for domestic supply as well as export. One of BPC’s basic mandate was to not only ensure that electricity is available to all our citizens but to also make sure that it is reliable, adequate and above all within the means of all consumers...Read More
BPC Corporate Head Office