SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF CONTACT CENTER AGENT.
Bhutan Power Corporation is pleased to announce the shortlisted candidates for the post of Contact Center Agent vide letter No. BPC/HRA/HR-01/2022/3302 dated December 22, 2022.
The written exam and interview will be held on the same day on March 27, 2023. Candidates are requested to report to the Thimphu Headquarter at the conference hall.
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF DRIVER
Bhutan Power Corporation is pleased to announce the shortlisted candidates for the post of driver vide letter No BPC/SSD/HRMS-22/2023/525 dated February 16, 2023.
Internal Vacancy for the Post of Drivers
Human Resource Management Section, Support Services Division, Corporate Services Department is pleased to announce the internal vacancy for the post of Drivers (category Light – 14 and Heavy – 1). The details of the post are as follows:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive office vehicles for transporting authorized personnel for meetings, field visits, and other office-related errands with top priority given to the safety of all passengers.
- Maintain vehicle log books to record all official trips, daily mileages, fuel consumption, oil changes, etc.
- Renew vehicle insurance, blue book, and roadworthiness and perform vehicle emission tests on time.
- Ensures that the office vehicles are clean and properly maintained at all times by performing regular washing and cleaning.
- Notifying managers/supervisors of need schedules, and performing periodic maintenance services and tune-ups.
- Ensure vehicles have adequate POL and notify in case of the need for repairs and maintenance
- Informing the supervisor/manager/general manager of any accidents or vehicle damage.
- Works closely with all staff members.
- Any other duties assigned by the manager/supervisor.
- Qualification and Experience
Minimum of Class VI passed certificate with 2 years driving license for light and PD driving license for Heavy.
Posting will be in the same grade
- Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Criteria
- Sound knowledge of road safety rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Basic English communication skills.
- Proficiency in Dzongkha and other languages.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours.
Interested candidates should submit the application via email to Tshering Wangdi (email@example.com) HRMS latest by 5:00 PM, 3rd March 2023.
The application form can be downloaded from the BPC website (www.bpc.bt).
TOR FOR THE POST OF GENERAL MANAGER, FAD, THIMPHU
HRAD would like to announce the availability of internal vacancy for the post of General Manager,FAD. All the interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the post. The Terms of Reference is attached herewith for ready reference.
HRAD would like to announce the availability of internal vacancy for the post of General Manager,E&RD. All the interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the post. The Terms of Reference is attached herewith for ready reference.