Bhutan Power Corporation Limited is pleased to invite applications from the interested & eligible Bhutanese citizens who are 18 years and above for the following positions:
|1||Legal Officer||B1||LLB with PGDNL with Minimum of 60% in Degree & Minimum of 60% in Class X + XII (Average)||1|
|2||Technicians||C2||Class X Pass + National Level 2 (NC2- Electrical)||30|
|3||IT Technicians||C2||Class X Pass + National Level 2 (NC2 – IT)||2|
|4||Driver||D4||Class VIII Passed (Formal Schooling)Has Minimum of 2 years Valid Driving Licence of Light and Medium VehicleAge Limit: 18 – 45 years||Contract-3 Regular-4|
1. BPC reserves the right to increase the number of intakes or may not take any, depending on the capablity of the candidates and their performance in the interview.
2. Incase, there are more requirements than the announced posts within 6 months, BPC shall recruit from the merit standby list.
The required documents to apply for the above positions are:
- Citizenship Identity Card.
- Academic Transcripts both consolidated and yearly transcripts of Degree.
- Degree/Provisional Certificate.
- PGDNL Completion Certificate.
- Jabmi certificate from Bar Council of Bhutan for Legal Officer
- Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet of Class XII and X.
- Academic Transcripts of Class VIII for Drivers.
- Online Security Clearance Certificate (Check validity of 1 year).
- Medical Certificate (check validity of 6 months). Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
- Certificates of special achievements or merit, if any.
- Work Experince Certificate, if any.
- No Objection Certificate, if currently employed.
- Copy of Valid Driving Licence.
The application should be submitted through www.elayog.bt against the positions announced. For any queries related to the application submission, please contact elayog @ 17415103 / 77362877 during office hours.
Please note that BPC shall not accept any applications in hard copy. This is in light of COVID-19 precaution measures to avoid crowding and maintaining physical distance.
The last date for submission of application is on October 5, 2021 5:00 PM.
Please be informed that if any aforementioned documents are missing, the applications shall be disregarded and the Corporation shall not be responsible for any delay in receiving applications because of internet issues. For further details/clarifications, please contact at 02-337637 and 02-325095 Extn- 506/214 (HRMD, HRAD, Head Office, Thimphu) during office hours (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM with lunch break from 1:00 – 2:00 PM)
BPC is going to take SAP production services downtime on 13th-08-2021 from 7:00 pm onwards for migration of storage server. Inevitably all SAP transactions, Bank integrations and other online SAP services will face outage down to completion of the migration activities. The task force team shall strive to normalize the services at the earliest and apprise all the concerned accordingly.
We regret for the inconveniences and solicit for your kind cooperation please.
In line with the directives received from the Department of Revenue & Customs, Ministry of Finance (MoF), RGoB vide order no. DRC/Fiscal Measures-Covid-19/2021/06 dated 1st July 2021 and further instruction received from DHI vide letter no. DHI/CEO/DOC/2021/431 dated 1st July 2021, BPC shall continue the following relief measures to its HV and MV customers till December 2021.
- Demand charges to be billed on actual consumption basis;
- Demand charges to be deferred on a case by case basis upon application.
The HV and MV customers are therefore requested to kindly note the following payment schedule;
- Energy charge to be paid as per the normal monthly payment schedule;
- Demand charge shall be deferred for three months if approved by the Government;
- For availing the deferment, customer shall apply to the Department of Revenue & Customs, MoF, Thimphu for their review and approval;
- If deferment of demand charge is not approved, customer shall clear it as per the normal monthly payment schedule;