Tender No. BPC/ESD/2K17/T-6 dated 8th July 2017
- The Electricity Services Division, under Distribution and Customer Services Department, Bhutan Power Corporation Limited (hereinafter refer to as “the Employer”) has a budget for right of way clearing. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for the right of way clearing in and around Thimphu distribution network (hereinafter referred as “works”).
- The Electricity Services Division, Distribution and Customer Services Department, Bhutan Power Corporation Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”) now invites sealed bids from Bhutanese petty contractors with ) valid trade license
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of:
Senior Divisional Manager,
Electricity Services Division,
Bhutan Power Corporation Limited,
Telephone No: +975-2-336884;
- A complete set of bidding document may be purchased by interested Bidder on the submission of a written application to the address above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 1000.00 (Bhutanese Ngultrum One thousand Five hundred only). The sale of bidding document will be from 10th July 2017 to 8th August 2017 coordinated by the concerned Operation and Maintenance Unit indicated under Clause 3.3 of Instructions to Bidders of the bidding document.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 1430 hours on 8th August 2017 and must be accompanied by a Bid Security amount mentioned against individual package under serial number 1 above in Bhutanese Ngultrum (Nu.).
- Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at 1500 hours on 8th August 2017office of the Senior Divisional Manager Thimphu, Bhutan.
- BPC will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
Sr. Divisional Manager