Human Resource Management Section, Support Services Division, Corporate Services Department is pleased to announce the internal vacancy for the post of Drivers (category Light – 14 and Heavy – 1). The details of the post are as follows:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive office vehicles for transporting authorized personnel for meetings, field visits, and other office-related errands with top priority given to the safety of all passengers.
- Maintain vehicle log books to record all official trips, daily mileages, fuel consumption, oil changes, etc.
- Renew vehicle insurance, blue book, and roadworthiness and perform vehicle emission tests on time.
- Ensures that the office vehicles are clean and properly maintained at all times by performing regular washing and cleaning.
- Notifying managers/supervisors of need schedules, and performing periodic maintenance services and tune-ups.
- Ensure vehicles have adequate POL and notify in case of the need for repairs and maintenance
- Informing the supervisor/manager/general manager of any accidents or vehicle damage.
- Works closely with all staff members.
- Any other duties assigned by the manager/supervisor.
- Qualification and Experience
Minimum of Class VI passed certificate with 2 years driving license for light and PD driving license for Heavy.
Posting will be in the same grade
- Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Criteria
- Sound knowledge of road safety rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Basic English communication skills.
- Proficiency in Dzongkha and other languages.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours.
Interested candidates should submit the application via email to Tshering Wangdi (firstname.lastname@example.org) HRMS latest by 5:00 PM, 3rd March 2023.
The application form can be downloaded from the BPC website (www.bpc.bt).