To download, please click the link below
Date: 9th June 2018
The Nomination & Governance Committee (NGC) is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Chief Executive Officer, Bhutan Power Corporation Ltd. as given below:
|Job Position||Qualification & Experience Requirements||Service Term|
|Chief Executive Officer||· Minimum Bachelor’s degree (full time) with a min. 15 years of experience (18 months of study period will be considered as active service).
· Must have a min. active service of 3 years at senior managerial level (P1 A and above in the civil service and GM level and above or equivalent position in the corporate/private sector)
|On contract for three years initially with possibility of extension.|
Please click the link below to download the list of shortlisted candidates for the post of ESP(s) under RCO, Mongar.
- [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.bpc.bt/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Notice.pdf”]
The Regional Corporate Office, BPC, Mongar would like to invite interested Bhutanese citizen aged between 18 to 50 years to apply for the following vacancy:
|Sl.No||Position title||Slot||Qualification||Type of employment||Place of Posting|
Elementary Service Personnel(ESP)
Below class VIII
Contract with possible extension
|1. Gangzur Mini Hydel,ESD Lhuentse (Sweeper/Helper)
2. Rongchu Mini Hydel, ESD Lhuentse (Sweeper/Helper)
3. TMD Gyelpozhing (Night Guard/Sweeper)
The interested candidate needs to submit the following documents in duplicate along with BPC Job Application Form (Form can be downloaded from BPC website ( www.bpc.bt)
- Citizenship ID Card.
- Online Security Clearance (Validity of 1 Year).
- Medical Certificate (Validity of 6 Months).
- NOC from current employer, if employed.
The application needs to be submitted to the Asst. Human Resource Officer, RCO, BPC, Mongar (or) Divisional Manager ESD Lhuenste (or) Divisional Manager, TMD Gyelpozhing) during Office hours ( 9 AM to 5 PM) latest by May 28, 2018 (FN)
For any queries, please contact Phuntsho Wangdi, AHRO at 4641459/17508237.